The digital transformation of every aspect of our life is a great step forward in terms of opportunities and availability. This massive change has been driven by advances in technology, but technology also creates challenges. The amount of data continuously generated in today’s world always requires newer and better ways to store, share and safeguard those data.
Marelli Motori has developed highly efficient and reliable generators specifically designed for Data Center applications. Some of the top players in the IT and cloud business have chosen Marelli Motori products to offer their customers best in class solutions to manage their data.
Protect the information businesses rely on, safeguard online transactions and store critical content for easy access. Maintain networks and systems so they can seamlessly manage the data.
Marelli Motori generators meet the most demanding and stringent Data Center requirements, thanks to a proper generator design and to a fast and accurate regulation system.
Regulation is obtained by most recent Marelli Motori digital AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) systems that guarantee high performances and very strict electrical tolerances.
Not all manufactures have the technology and experience to produce low voltage random wound generators in power nodes up to 4500 kVA. Marelli Motori has produced thousands of these units. Benefits of our solutions are:
• random wound generator will provide a much more compact generator without sacrificing performance
• low voltage generator solutions can provide savings in efficiency and cost of the transformer and switchgear
• promptness of reaction against power changes
• increased efficiency of the system
• lower running over-temperature of the generator
• stronger reaction against distorting currents and voltages generated by the load
Very fast response time at the gen-set starting in case of grid power black-out and very small voltage drop when applying electric load. Small voltage drops improve the performances of the electric system and they grant for the correct function of the Information Data Center. Limited over-voltages at load rejection / disconnection / shedding and possibility to work in parallel with other generators. This leads to:
• possibility of power supply interruption almost brought to zero
• improve the distribution of the power generated
• properly dimension the generated power when compared to the absorbed one
• minimize emissions and their impact to environment
• minimize noise