When a machine fails it is vital that a repair is performed quickly to ensure a swift return to operation. Marelli Motori can perform repairs of low, medium and high voltage machines either at our manufacturing facility or at the customer premises.
Our high tech facilities, which include computerised machine centres, VPI plants, 3D measurement systems, digital and infrared diagnostics tools, along with the our long experience in designing and manufacturing machines, offer the highest quality of repairs and absolute reliability.
All repairs and testing take place in our modern test room that can handle machines up to 5 MW and a 13.8 kV before issuing functional test certificates and detailed repair reports.
Our in-house services and activities include:
- Complete test of multibrand electrical machines
- complete analysis of multibrand electrical machines
- complete overhaul of AC / DC motors and generators
- winding washing and drying
- winding impregnation and tropicalization
- rewinding of stators and rotors
- rotor balancing
- shafts repair
- bearing housing repair
- loop test
- AVR analysis and repair
- radiators leakage test
- radiators complete overhaul
- rotor voltage drop test
- winding insulation restore
- ISO 15243 bearings analysis
- thermographic analysis
- shaft insulation restore
- change construction form
- customizing new and used machines.
For further details, please send your request via our Service request form.