The new D-Vo Light combines performance, flexibility, user-friendly design and the Marelli Motori premium quality in one best value product.
Today, the Marelli Motori voltage regulators family has just got bigger with the new D-Vo Light model.
The new digital voltage regulator D-Vo Light is an electronic microprocessor-based device, which controls the operating electrical parameters of synchronous generators.
The new D-Vo Light is a standard feature on all our marine generators but it is also compatible with any Marelli Motori generator for all the major power applications, from the industrial to the oil & gas industry.
This new digital regulator can be easily set-up from your PC with the D-Vo Dashboard, a proprietary PC application supplied by the Marelli Motori Group and downloadable from our website.
The D-Vo Light has the same premium quality as the well-known Marelli Motori D-Vo regulator and entry-level specification.
FUNCTIONS, FEATURES AND KEY BENEFITS
Four operating modes:
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR mode)
- Power Factor Regulation (PF mode)
- Reactive power regulation (VAR mode)
- Field Current Regulation (FCR mode)
Reliability and performance:
- The PWM technology up to 10A continuous and 20A forcing power stage guarantees high system performance to load transients
- A reliable solution in case of high waveform distortion caused by non-linear loading
- Stable and accurate control even with highly disturbed voltages
- Tension spring terminals for reliable wiring and easy replacement
- Single o three-phase sensing
- Diode monitoring embedded
- Upgradable firmware
- Adaptable to any system - shunt, auxiliary winding, permanent magnet generator, or dc fed.
- Proprietary dashboard to adapt the regulator to your requirements
- USB port for setting monitoring and diagnostics
- User-friendly dashboard interface
For more information, download our flyer and spec. sheet, or Find your sales contact.