Marelli Motori is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and generators. Founded in northern Italy in 1891, the company enjoys worldwide brand recognition in the marine, oil & gas, power generation, co-generation, hydro, and other industrial sectors.
Marelli Motori employs around 500 people and operates an extensive manufacturing facility in Italy with own subsidiaries in the United States, Germany, South Africa and Malaysia and has an extended sales, distribution, and service network across four continents, supplying its technologically advanced products in more than 120 countries.
In 2019, Marelli Motori was acquired by Langley Holdings plc, the British engineering and industrial group.
- Integrity – We act with integrity and show respect
- Team spirit – We work together as a team, trusting each other
- Flexibility – We adapt to any circumstance and actively drive change
- Leadership – We inspire and motivate others with passion
- Efficiency – We manage resources intelligently and create value
- Global approach – We seek a world view and act without boundaries
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to help the sustainable growth of our customers’ businesses.
We provide innovative solutions inspired by relentless efforts to understand our customers’ needs and their specific applications.
We leverage our extensive technical knowledge, product performance and service to increase the competitiveness, efficiency and productivity of our partners worldwide
To become the global market leader in rotating electrical machines in all our core markets.