Power: Up to 1.600 kW
Voltages: Up to 6.600 V
Atex protection: Ex nA II C T3 Gc
Frame LV: 71 ± 500
Frame MV: 355 ± 500
Poles: 2, 4, 6, 8
Cooling: IC 411 on request IC 416
IP: IP 55 / 56 / 65
Enclosure: TEFC – Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors.
Main Applications: Centrifugal & reciprocating compressor, Conveyor systems, Cranes, Extruders and expanders, Heat exchangers and blowers, Mills, Mixers, Pumps
Sector: Oil & Gas
Frame is made in cast iron. (EN 1561-GJL-200 or better)
Made in cast-iron (EN 1561 – GJL 200 or better)
General data - Made in carbon steel (EN 10083 – 2 C45 or better)
Shaft design - Cylindrical shaft with key.
Main terminal box
Mounted on top.
Made in cast iron. (EN 1561 – GJL 200 or better)
Motors from 160 to 315 frame size are certified by TÜV NORD.
Ex nA according to IEC/EN 60079-15 and ATEX directive 94/9/EC.
IC 411 as per IEC60034-6.
Totally enclosed standard motor, frame surface cooled with fan
4: frame surface cooled
1: self circulation of prymary coolant
1: self circulation of secondary coolant
On request for variable speed application an external ventilation unit can be supplied to get the IC416 cooling type.
Degree of protection
IP 55 as per IEC60034-5. (Available up to IP 65)
Laminated and enamel-insulated on both sides to minimise eddycurrent losses.
The stator winding is made in flat copper or round copper wire depending on the machine size.
The completely wound stator pack with housing is thereby impregnated in an epoxy-resin VPI.
The subsequent heat treatment hardens the resin.
Short circuit rotor type.
Depending on machine size, the rotor construction is usually a solid shaft type.
The rotor winding can be either a pressure die cast aluminum or a copper bar construction.
Motors are normally fitted with single-row deep groove ball bearings.
- Up to 132 frame size bearings are lubricated for life.
- Up to 250 frame size motors are supplied with prelubricated ball bearings without grease nipples.
- From 280 frame size and above motors are supplied with regreasable bearings and greasing nipples on both ends.
- From 355 frame size SPM nipples for bearing vibration monitoring are delivered as standard both at N and D end.
The motor bearings are designed according to the principle that the locating bearings are on the D end side and the floating bearings on the ND end side.
Bearings are first greased in the factory with lithium base grease.
The used grease is removed through a valve locked in the outer bearing cover. Sleeve bearings available as an option.
Stator is VPI treated with an unsaturated polyester amide resin which is polymerisation in an oven.
Stator: F class insulated with a synthetic enamel. (H class insulation available on request)
Specific Oil & gas treatment.
- Reinforced insulation suitable for frequency converter application
- dual / multiple winding configuration
- special shaft end on both sides
- increase protection degree up to IP 56 / 65
- vibration sensors
- special frame design to suite the application
- insulated bearings design
- other options available on request.